We woke up early and took a sunrise boat tour out to Molokini, a sunken volcano crater and popular snorkel spot. The snorkeling was the best that either one of us had ever done. The only down fall was there were tons of box jellyfish. I counted about 30 of them and there were pieces of them everywhere because the fish were just eating them. Our guide said he's been going out twice a day for 7 years and he had never seen so many jellyfish there! I was a little freaked out about them so I didn't dive down as much as I normally do, but still the fish and coral were amazing.
Here's a pretty good feel for what we saw only plus a ton of jellyfish.
A little later in the day we had a couples massage at the spa overlooking the beach. This was another first for us and again it was amazing. We came away covered in cocoa butter and lemon grass oil and feeling great.
For dinner we ate at the hotel restaurant which had great food but terrible service, surprising since the rest of the hotel service has been great. Overall our Valentine's Day was.. well... AMAZING!


2 comments:
Wow! Can't top a Valentines' day like that! Awesome!!!
How romantic! Love your dress Niki!!
Post a Comment