Hello everyone!
After 3 years of watching Niki carry the load of maintaining a blog alone, I (Mike) am finally pitching in! I make no guarantees about how often I will post but I working to develop a habit of finding time to make "occasional" contributions. I am definitely a novice with this new medium but I have a great teacher that I know will show me the ropes. I have no expectations as far as how many people will actually be interested in reading what I have to say. My only hope is that it will provide another way for people to stay connected with me.
-Mike
Melody + Corbin Engagement
5 years ago

3 comments:
Thumbs up! My Mike hasn't written on my blog yet, but he does occasionally contribute to our family newsletter, and it is great to hear about life from his perspective.
Welcome Mike to this crazy female dominated world.
Wow, Mike. Is it like you just walked in and sat down in RS? Welcome! I had no idea y'all were hard core fish folks! Good luck with your decision.
Post a Comment