Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

Skeleton Adam, Pumpkin Camille, & Dorothy Anna














Camille & Cousin Ellie













Matching Girls













Scary Teeth













Our pumpkins this year... a pirate














Adam's pumpkin is Yoda & Anakin Skywalker and Anna's pumpkin is Snow White & a castle























































And here is Camille in her pumpkin.














8 comments:

Sheralie said...

I know I keep saying this. But how did you make those pumpkins? Seriously I have no clue. I am ever in awe of your skills.

Lori said...

I am in awe too! How do you do it? Loved the pictures.

D said...

Those pictures are just so cute. Did you really stick her in your pumpkin? Sooo cute! I hope my kids still turn out okay- I wasn't as clever as you at Halloween time!

Cecy said...

Hi Niki! It was fun to get your comment! Your pumpkins are so amazing. Wow! I admire your patience. Your kids are so, so cute. I think it's time you guys make that trip to Albuquerque. We could have a mini reunion with all the MIT people! I'm glad we have the blog to keep up with what you guys are doing.

Erin said...

That was so fun! Thanks for having us over!

steveandjonelle said...

Okay, Camille in the pumpkin is like the cutest thing ever. I was impressed with the elaborate pumpkin carvings. Adam make a great skeleton! Anna was a pretty Dorothy.

Jessi said...

These turned out so cute! it looks like you had a great halloween! I am so glad to finally have your blog address! It will be so much easier to keep in touch when I leave this way! I love both pics of camille! Complete opposites.. and complete perfect!

Elizabeth said...

Mary and I are super-impressed with your pumpkin carving skills. Do y'all use patterns or just free-hand. Please tell me you use patterns:) Can't wait to see y'all in a few weeks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...