My mom just left yesterday and we are already missing her. It was a short visit but she took such good care of us in that time (doing laundry- and I mean a lot of laundry since we've all been sick I hadn't done much, cleaning, helping with dinner, and playing with Camille). It's always so fun to stay up late chatting about life. I'm happy to report she didn't get sick while she was our here (hopefully she won't get sick in the next few days). We miss you mom... see you in December.
I didn't really like this picture (self portraits are always so lovely), but I thought we looked so much alike it was scary.
Grandma loves the babies


3 comments:
When the girls saw the picture of you and your mom they said "Wow, is that her sister? They look exactly a like!" You should probably forward that comment to your mom- it will make her day :)
Not quite sure how I feel about it being "scary" to look like me! LOL!It is a bad picture of me though. Ha Ha!
Oh! I feel better after reading Dana's comment!!!!
Post a Comment