
I saw one of these in the fields behind our house while walking Adam to school this morning. A very impressive bird with a wingspan of up to 8 feet. It is huge! I stood at the top of our hill and watched it for a few minutes before I had to take Anna to preschool. A very cool sighting and a cool way to start the morning.
On a not-so-cool note, I decided to go into the doctor after a few hard nights/ days of a worsening cough and I have pneumonia. Camille's lungs were clear and everyone else is almost back to normal, so with some medication we should be rid of the effects of this flu this week. (Fingers crossed.) Oh, and BTW I guess it was the H1N1. At least now we've had it won't have to worry about it come Christmas. But man, it was rough! If you can get the vaccination- DO!

6 comments:
WOW! seeing any bird of prey up close in the wild is amazing, but I bet seeing the emblem of our nation was even more chilling. Super cool.
Ahhhhh about the flu and h1n1 and awful sickness. I'm with you on the vaccine. get it get it get it. Glad you are on the tail end and hopefully out of the woods. Hang in there!
Oh- I'm so sorry to hear how sick you are. It must be so hard to get the rest you need while taking care of young kids. I hope you feel better soon!
I am so sorry, that sounds so rough. Carter had a high fever 104-105 for 5 days last week. They thought it was H1N1, but the test was negative. Get well soon.
So, which one is the symbol of our country now: the eagle or H1N1? We're ready for it to be over, too. Glad you got some meds!
Man, that's rough! You're a survivor though. They should make shirts for that. I hope you get feeling better soon! I'm so glad you and your kids are going to be okay. I hope someone helps with the kids, so you can rest! Moms need sick time off too!
I'm glad you are on the mend and that baby didn't get too sick. We stood in line for 3 hours on Saturday for our H1N1 - here's to hoping it helps!
Post a Comment