Friday, April 3, 2009

My Girls

Last week the Beehive class (12-13 year old girls at church) invited me to come back and visit for an activity. I worked with these girls for nearly 3 years but was released from my calling in December. It was so fun to catch up with all of them and let them hold Camille. They made me a freezer dinner (which didn't even make it to the freezer- we ate it the next night) and they tied a quilt for me. I learned so much while working with them and really came to love each one of them. I will always think of them as my girls.

3 comments:

D said...

I love those girls too (especially the one holding your baby!) Thanks for all you did with them!

Jessica 7 said...

That is wonderful. The quilt will always be so special!

corey said...

Looks like they love you! Don't teenagers grow up quickly!? I can't believe how the YW in our ward transformed from the little girls I worked with to the young ladies off to college. Makes me scared for my own kids...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...