
I saw this fun idea on a friend's blog to use up your extra Easter candy. Just chop it up and toss it into your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe instead of the chocolate chips. We tried it on Monday for our Family Home Evening treat and they turned out super scrumptious. We used milk chocolate Dove Promises, Butterfingers, mini Crunch chocolate eggs, and a few M&M's. My friend Dana used chocolate malt balls and they also looked really yummy. It's pretty hard to go wrong with candy and cookies!

5 comments:
That's fun that you tried it. Those Butterfinger's look dee-lish!
Extra Easter candy??? "Leftover" candy doesn't exist in our home!
Good thinkin! We're having some major ice cream treats tonight. If only I had known about this sooner... we still have candy from Halloween, Christmas and Valentine's Day!
That sounds yummy! I'll have to try it!
Looks good to me. I would try it, but I ate all the Easter candy. . . Maybe next year!
Post a Comment