I know I'm not the best at posting- especially since Camille was born. Finding a free moment with the computer also free is hard these days. In fact, I am nursing as I'm typing- life is a balancing act- literally. I have to share computer time with Adam & Anna during the day and nights go by so quickly. The kids are so into Webkinz right now. Every day they want to try for the "Legendary Crown of Wonder" from Arte. You Webkinz parents know what I'm talking about. Anyways, yesterday Anna came to me very sad and said, "Mom I never get any computer time by myself." WELCOME TO THE CLUB MY DEAR. Neither do I.
When I talked to my beatiful sister Jenna today she mentioned she checks my blog everyday just to see her nieces and nephew. So here's one just for you Jenna! I'm sure others may enjoy this too but here is Camille with one of her first smiles captured on video. Have a great weekend Jenna Benna.
Melody + Corbin Engagement
5 years ago

6 comments:
That is a happy smile! Very sweet.
soooooooooooo cute!!! Love her!
She is a doll! I'm sure that made Jenna's day!
Way cute!
Thanks Niki! It did make me smile! :) I'm so excited to see you and the kids in May! Tell them Aunt Jenna says "Hi" and "I Love you!"
What a cutie, Nicki! The girls mention the kids often. We'll have to see you next month. Camille is a cutie. Hope you are hanging in there ok. Our blog is jerebeth.blogspot.com and I have a goofy mommy essay blog: my-backdoor.blogspot.com. Glad you are doing great!
Post a Comment