... about this place sooner. We went to the Plymouth Field House with some friends last week. It was so much fun and my kids came home exhausted! This winter was pretty brutal as far as temperatures go. Add a newborn to the mix = we didn't get out much. I make my kids run stairs in our house or do 100 jumps on our mini trampoline to get energy out but it doesn't always work. This field house is used for practicing sports during the winter but 3 times a week it is open for kids to play. There were two huge inflatables (Adam is on the slide below), tons of balls and other outdoor toys to play with, open fields to run around with out freezing, and all for only $2 a kid! The catch is that it's only open November-March. We will definitely be heading here again next winter.
8 comments:
I've never heard of this place either! Has it been around long? Are they open in the summer? Sounds so awesome!
Cool! What a great discovery!
Oh cool! You'll have to give me the scoop on this place, sounds like something my kids would LOVE!
We have a place like this in Seattle and I take Boedy durin all these rainy days to get his energy out. In fact, we're going there tomorrow- still like winter out here!
We'll definately have to go there next time we visit in the frozen months! What a great deal!
Hey! Cute blog! You have such a beautiful family! Hope things continue to go well for you!
Wow! That looks super cool!
Little Camille is so cute! All your kids are... Amazing how the baby pics all look so similar, and yet the you can definitely tell which is the boy and which ones are girls. They're beautiful! I'm in for it when we leave this warm climate. I've forgotten what to do with kids in the winter!
Post a Comment