Thursday, November 6, 2008

Anna Around the House

Anna is such a fun little girl and I feel so lucky to have her in our family. She is generally very happy and loving. She has a natural maternal instinct to help take care of those around her and try to make them happy. The other day I was talking with her and she said, "I'm so glad your my beautiful mommy." How can that not uplift your day? One of her latest games she plays is that she is a doctor and she listens to my stomach to hear the baby. Right now she says she wants to be a doctor to take care of babies when she grows up. Here's my little Dr. Anna as we call her.



















Here is my silly girl in some funky sun glasses she got from the doctor's office. She wears them all the time and gets quite a few smiles in public.



















Anna loves to impersonate me which I find quite hilarious. You realize how you sound/act coming from a 3 year old's perspective. She tried on my tall boots and was attempting to walk in them.



















And here is my favorite impersonation as of late. Need I say more?

4 comments:

Jessica 7 said...

All right Anna! The world can always use a fabulous female doctor.

Julie W said...

I love having a daughter, it is so sweet and amusing! Anna looks like she loves being home with Mom.

Erin said...

She's so beautiful! Anna-Banana! Cutie-patutie!

Becky said...

How about a prego-Nikki picture?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...