Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Laughing More

I have been trying to laugh more at life rather then get mad at what is going on. The kids were helping me bake some cookies and Adam turned on the mixer a little too fast. From the look on his face I think he was a little concerned I'd get mad but instead we had a good laugh and they "helped" me clean it up.

5 comments:

Julie W said...

You have amazing self control! I love the picture moment. Knowing you can blog about it makes the moment less disastrous!

Lanna Palmer said...

What a great attitude to have! It is amazing how much happier life seems to be when you choose to laugh when you feel like yelling. Cute picture to capture the moment as well:)

Jessica 7 said...

I have a picture exactly like that with Dianne - funny!

corey said...

Looks like he thinks you're taking his picture for evidence at the trial!

Kudos to be more even-tempered -- every holiday season I feel less and less in control of my emotions -- good and bad. I'll try to learn from your example.

megan said...

Good for you! I need to do that more myself. It's great to see your family. We're excited about the new baby! We hope you guys are doing well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...