Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight Opening

Yes, I went to the 12:01 showing of Twilight last week. A group of us got together for a Twilight party and treats before hand and then stayed up until 3:00 am to watch it on opening night. I was pretty tired the next day but I still managed to work in Adam's classroom in the morning and have a normal Friday. Thanks to Amy we played several Twilight trivia games and even had our "emergency bags" in case of hyperventilation during the movie. If you're a fan of the Twilight books it is definitely worth seeing. It was a relatively low-budget movie so there are some "cheesy" parts with moments of not great acting. Also, I'm not sure if you'd understand or fully appreciate the movie if you haven't read the books. That being said, I loved watching it and had a ton of fun with all the girls!














3 comments:

Jeff & Melissa said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm glad you liked it, I'm a little nervous about seeing it but Jaime and I are supposed to see it soon. Does your shirt say "Edward's baby"???

Jessica 7 said...

Fun! My group's going this Saturday. So you're carrying Renesme? You should really consider that for a girl name... :) I'm glad you all had such a good time!

Niki said...

Yes, my shirt says Edward's Baby. We were supposed to dress up for the party but most people just wore Twilight T-shirts. Everyone got a pretty good laugh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...