


Well, it finally happened- it's snowing here in Minnesota. It has been pretty light and nothing is sticking to the ground yet but it is clearly snow. On Monday we hit 74 degrees so I'm glad we were able to have a few nice last days to enjoy fall before today. I found these pictures online of real snowflakes. Aren't they cool?

4 comments:
The snowflakes are beautiful! I always love the first snow, but as the months drag on I dream of warmer weather. We're supposed to get snow sometime next week.
Hey Niki! I was so happy to come across your blog today! You have a beautiful family. It seems like just yesterday that we were all living there at Eastgate. We miss all of you! Those were fun times and we are still playing Settlers but now Taylor and Porter are old enough to play with us! Crazy Huh?!
Hey Holly, I'm so glad you found our blog. I tried to connect to yours and it looks like it is by invite only. If you don't mind adding me I'd love to see your family. Hopefully you'll check this again as I don't know how else to contact you. -Niki
Hey Niki! You may have to e-mail me your e-mail. I must your old one. My email is hollyhacking@sbcglobal.net
Miss you guys! So great to hear from you!
Post a Comment