We got to babysit Ellie Marie for the first time this weekend so Matt & Erin could go on a date. She was soooo cute and easy. The kids just loved having her over and it got me even more excited for our little baby. I even got Ellie to give me a huge smile which I've heard she reserves for special occasions!


3 comments:
It's cool to see them all together. How fun to have cousins living close!
I love these pictures, Niki! Can you send the big files of these to me? Thanks again for taking care of Ellie!
Hi Niki! Just had to comment on how absolutely beautiful your little Anna's eyes are! Gorgeous! I'm so happy to hear that everything is going so well for you guys! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Oh yeah! We found out we are expecting a baby GIRL!!!
Miss you!
Post a Comment