I took the kids sledding on Wednesday after school. I should clarify- I took them in our backyard to go sledding. We have the perfect little hill right in our backyard that is great for smaller kids. Adam and Anna like to go to the big sledding hills now but they still have fun on our little one too. This was Calvin's first time sledding and he liked it! It was cold but we bundled up pretty good and had some good old Minnesota fun complete with hot chocolate at the end!
Melody + Corbin Engagement
5 years ago

5 comments:
That is so cute to see Calvin's first sledding ride! He looks like he loved it. He doesn't look scared or bothered at all.
That's so fun. And Calvin is soo cute! I loved the sledding video.
Oh I WISH we had snow here! It's just not feeling "a lot like Christmas" without it! Send some our way!
About the baby name post on my blog- Holy cow! I can't believe you said Samuel. I have ALWAYS loved that name, but we obviously haven't ever used it. When I read it, it was like "yes! that's it!" We'll have to see when we meet him!
I'm envious of your snow! We usually have snow by now and the kids have no desire to go out in the freezing weather without snow to play in!
Post a Comment