Tuesday, December 6, 2011

BIG Boy

This boy loves to eat!  The only problem being he doesn't want me to feed him anymore, oh and he only has two teeth!  (The older three had 8 teeth by 8 months and he is now 10 months with only 2 teeth.) Calvin wants to feed himself and so I am on the constant hunt for small, soft, healthy foods for him.

I think he needed a bigger bib but he sure loved spaghetti!
A few weeks ago Calvin pulled up on something not so stable and fell bumping his eye.  He looked a little rough with a scratch and black eye but he didn't let it slow him down.


1 comment:

Janis said...

That spaghetti picture is priceless. So sad about the black eye. I think I was on the phone with you when that happened.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...