Thursday, September 16, 2010

We have a 5 year old...

Anna Katherine turned 5 on September 2nd. Right from birth she has been my sweet little cuddle bug. I love her hugs, kisses, and especially the self-esteem boosts she gives me on a daily basis. "Mom, I love you so much," or, "You're the best mom in the world," or, "I'm so glad I have a mom to cook me this yummy dinner," are some of her common phrases. And no, I'm not even kidding. She does have melt downs now and again, especially when tired, but this little girl is truly a mother's dream. She even likes to go shopping with me! I love you Anna Katherine! Happy 5th Birthday.














This year for her birthday we had a cooking party with several of her friends. This was her first friends party and boy did she have fun. I'd highly recommend a cooking party if you have a child that likes to be with you in the kitchen. It was a big success! Each child decorated their own cake to take home (as their party favor), made their own mini pizza for dinner, and got an apron to wear during the party and to take home. I had ordered aprons on ebay but due to a family tragedy on the sellers end they never showed. My amazing MIL came through to help me out and painted these cute little cupcakes on some aprons she found at Jo-Ann's. Thank again Mom Gray!

2 comments:

Janis said...

The aprons turned out so cute! What a fun mom you are but it doesn't surprise you wanted to do a cooking party!

Jessica 7 said...

Marie is the best! Endless loving service.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...