Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Lunch in Billings

On the next day of our adventure we met up with a good friend from our days in Boston. Thanks to Facebook I realized that Corey would be in Billings(visiting her mom who lives there) the same time we would be driving through, so of course we had to meet up. Corey is the type of person you love being around. She is always so funny and has the best (really the best) stories to tell. It was so great to see her and her 4 kiddos. We only knew two of them in Boston and they sure have grown.

It was great to see you Corey! Oh and btw we loved the restaurant so much we stopped by the Staggering Ox again on our way back home from Yellowstone.




1 comment:

steveandjonelle said...

I spent a couple of days in Billings as well. I didn't know you stopepd there too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...