Yep, that right I'm pregnant! Baby number 4 is due to make it's arrival the first week in February. We are very excited and can't wait for the ultrasound on Monday. Any guesses what we'll be having? Early on I was 90% sure it was a boy but since my sickness has lasted so long it makes me think girl... but I think boy is my final answer... until Monday at least.
9 comments:
Congrats again!
That's great news! Congratulations!
YEAH!! I'm so excited for another niece or nephew to spoil and love! I'm thinking it will be a... boy!
Congratulations Niki, that is so exciting!
Enny, meany, miney, moe, hmmm, I will guess boy too.
Congrats! How did you keep that a secret so long? It seems like you just had baby #3! Hope you're feeling okay, it sounds like you haven't felt well?
congratulations you guys. Every time I visit your blog I am reminded what great parents you are! Hip Hooray for new babies coming to fab homes!
My guess is totally random with no rhyme or reason. I will guess a girl!
hooray! congratulations!!! can't wait to hear... i think its a boy! momma's know best!
Post a Comment