Monday, September 20, 2010

Boy, Girl, Girl...

BOY! Come February we'll be even with kids- 2 boys, 2 girls. The "evenness" is very important to the kids and we are all very excited. Now it's on to choosing boy names. Any thoughts?

Baby Profile (Baby wasn't cooperating too well so this was the best we could get.)














The proof. Again baby was't cooperating so it's a funny angle but there is definitely something there.


10 comments:

Natalie and Jeff said...

I'm so excited!! Wahoo for another boy!

n\

Janis said...

Wonderful! It will be fun to have another little boy around. Can't wait to meet this new little guy!

Erin said...

Yayyyyyyy!!!!! Boys are cool! It will be fun to have another little "bubby". :)

Unknown said...

Yes!!! I love the pictures too :)

House of Payne said...

YAY! How wonderful! I love hearing such beautiful news! You will LOVE having 4 children. Life is always an adventure and you get to laugh, cry, and enjoy every moment therein. Congratulations!! P.S. I've always liked Cole and Sam, but have never used either. Do you like?

D said...

Yin and Yang is always a good thing :) If your kids like the evenness, maybe you should have the baby's name start with a "C", since your first 2 start with "A". Caleb, Christian.... etc. etc. Or does her name start with K? If so, make that a K name!

Elizabeth said...

Woah, I'm late on reading your blog. Yay! Congrats on the babes! Hope you are feeling well. We sure miss seeing y'all every once in a while! Congrats on a new bubby! And how many tomato plants to you have to have to make canning worthwhile. I'll take my anwser off the air:)

Russ, Julie, and Kids said...

Congrats on the baby boy! We've been trying for more evenness, but it just hasn't happened at our house:) Your kids are so cute - can't wait to see that cute #4!

Sheralie said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. You ave such a wonderful family.

Derek and Emily said...

Congrats! I hadn't heard! We are excited for you guys.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...