Friday, January 8, 2010

Sea World

While we were in California we took the kids to Sea World for the first time. It has been about 8 years since I was last there and I was very impressed. Shamu totally rocks! I was amazed at how well they can train the animals to perform in all the shows.




























Mike & Camille watching Shamu














Adam touching a starfish at the tidepools


















Polar Bear



















Anna on the jumper at the Bay of Play. The kids loved this area.














Adam on the jumper














Grandma & Jenna found a bench for a little snooze. I took several pictures of them and they didn't wake up until I sat down next to Jenna. We can sleep anywhere! (See Previous Post Here)


















Jenna & Grandpa gave a lot of piggy back rides. I love having them around!













Grandma, Jenna, & Camille.














Camille liked Grandpa's glasses


















I love my Pops! He's so great with kids and has the biggest and kindest heart in the world.


















Jenna & The Bubbies














The whole family.

4 comments:

Jessica 7 said...

I LOVE Seaworld. Shamu does rock. I'm thinking we need to get ourselves out there again sometime in the next year...

Jodi said...

Yea for the Morris family!! (And Sea World) but I was more excited about seeing Niki's family. I miss you guys! What a fun vacation for the kids. We definitely need to hit Sea World next time we're in town. You can't beat it.

Lori said...

I've only been once when I was 18, I'm thinking we definately need to go again after seeing your recap. Glad you had fun.

Elizabeth said...

Bathingsuits in December?!?! Oh, man, that is amazing:) No wonder you miss Cali so much:) Love the family picts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...