Anna & Savannah
Mike, Grandpa Harris, Matt, & Jeff played a around of golf on Christmas Eve morning (Mike's second in his life).
San Diego Temple- The kids really wanted to see where we got married so we drove down one night to walk around the grounds and show them the temple. Both Adam & Anna had to go to the bathroom so we took them inside the waiting area and showed them the beautiful paintings of Jesus on the walls. They were very reverent, and I think they could tell it was a special place.

6 comments:
My beautiful friends! Maybe I'm a being a baby, but that picture of the Poway girls made me cry. I miss all 5 of you so much, and it's so hard to have missed out on the reunion. How great that you and Julie have kids the same age. I bet if you lived closer, they would be best buds just like you and Julie. Niki and Mike, you have created such a beautiful family. I hope our kids can get to know each other someday soon too. Love you guys!
Looks so fun! I just love the pink pajamas!!
Love the jammie pic! Looks like a great trip!
these are beautiful! it looks like an awesome trip! we sure miss you and hope you are able to stay warm in the crazy weather! it looks like its been so cold! We miss you guys!
P.s could you ask becky leclaire if I can be invited to her blog? she left a comment on mine, but her is apparently private. thanks!
my email address is jessi.ann.anderson@gmail.com
if she needs it! hope your doing well!
p.s..... this is jessica anderson
Love re-living the fun trip with your pics. You just need to post Sea World, Beach and our awesome Christmas Eve pagent pics now! Miss you and love you all!!!!
Post a Comment