Christmas Eve we had our annual reading of the Christmas story complete with costumes. Anna was very excited to play the roll of Mary this year. My favorite costumes this year were...
3. Grandpa Harris playing a wise man with his dog Candy as a sheep
2. Matt playing the donkey... I do have a picture but I'm pretty sure Matt would kill me if I post a close up of it so you'll have to refer to the group shot.
3. Jeff as a shepherd- what a good sport!
Our family Christmas morning
Mouse Trap- definitely a Dad game

3 comments:
Ok, Camille as a headbanger--that's priceless. Glad you had a wonderful trip!
I love the beard on Jeff. I need to buy a beard! Camille looks so happy these days - that's so great! :) Too bad she banged into the box. I must apologize for laughing.
Don't worry about laughing. I think it is hilarious!
Post a Comment