
This past Sunday Camille was blessed at our church. My parents as well as Mike's parents, his brother's family, his grandparents, cousins, and a few friends we all able to attend. Michael gave her a very special blessing in which he blessed her with many things including good health, kindness, a love for the scriptures, to be service oriented, and the blessings of the temple. We always record the kids baby blessings so we can type them up and look back at them later. Last Monday for Family Home Evening we read Adam's & Anna's baby blessings to prepare them for Sunday. It was amazing to see how many of the things they were blessed with as babies have already come to pass. Adam was blessed to be obedient and respectful to his parents to be a good example for siblings to follow. For those of you that don't know him, he is 100% honest and very duty bound to do what is right. Anna was blessed to be a peacemaker and be sensitive to the Spirit. She has always been aware of our emotions and tries to nurture those around her. She is my loving little girl. It will be interesting to see Camille grow and how the things promised to her are fulfilled.
(We had a photographer come and take pictures of Camille in her blessing dress and they turned out super cute. If you'd like to view those pictures go to http://www.jensportraits.com/index2.php click on client proofing and enter Camille as the password.)



6 comments:
Niki she looks like a little angel. BEAUTIFUL! Those pictures are amazing and I especially like the storyboard one and the ones of her sleeping with her little hands folded. Priceless.
Your family picture made me smile. I am so happy that you are happy, life just keeps getting better.
The blessings of your kids is so special. Good parenting!
I love all those pictures. Is she sitting in a bumbo in the first one? Very pretty dress!
Now I have to comment again because I just looked at all the pictures. Soooo nice! I love the one of you and her in the storyboard - the expression on your face just captures you so well. The one of her in her blanket made me feel warm and fuzzy too. :)
What a beautiful family! Picture Perfect! Love the blessing pictures in her dress. They are priceless.
The bow looked great by the way! I hope her dress fit her well. She looks beautiful. It was neat to see your family on Sunday. It looks like it was a joyous time. We're happy for you!
Post a Comment