Friday, March 20, 2009

Chunky Monkey

Camille had her 2 month checkup yesterday. Just like her brother and sister she is chunking out fast. She weighed in at 12 lbs 1oz. and 23 inches long. I thought it would be fun to see what the others looked like at her age. Do these three look like siblings or what?

Camille















Anna













Adam

6 comments:

Julie W said...

Wow! Cute babies.

Jessica 7 said...

I love comparing the pictures of when they were the same age. :) Yeah, they're from the same mold! (Did you go to a midnight release of the Twilight DVD last night?)

Lori said...

So cute!

Wright Family said...

Definitely siblings! What cute kids!

Doreen said...

They're definitely related! Cute!

Mia said...

I love that idea of comparing. It was fun to see little Anna again. They do look like siblings, but each a little different. Too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...