Thursday, March 12, 2009

Something for you, Something for me

The first three people to leave a comment on this blog will receive something made by me. However there are some limitations.

1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make.
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done this year.
4. You have no clue what it is going to be, poetry, clothes, paper goods, or a little invention of my own. I may bake something and mail it to you .
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

Here's the catch, if you choose to do this. You must post this on your blog and be ready to make something for three people too. This will be fun! When you receive the fabulous item I make you, you must post a picture of it on your blog.

Are YOU in?????

5 comments:

D said...

Lucky me! So far I haven't encountered anything you've made that I haven't thought was great!

Michael said...

I know I am not a very faithful reader of your blog but I do appreciate the effort you put into it. Thanks for all you do for our family :)

Carebear said...

Oooo! Does that make me number 3? I'll have to see what I can make others, but I might try this out - sounds like fun! Camille is a doll, by the way!!!

Lori said...

I don't think your husband should count! I want to be number three! Let me know, and if I am in I will post this on my page!

Lori said...

Thank You! I think it's great that you husband posted! Mine never does, I just had to whine a bit to try to squeeze in as # 3!:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...