Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Sunday




















Well, this is the best I could capture it but Camille is smiling. It is so fun to get her to react to our voices and faces. I took her to church today for all three hours. Mike was able to join me for Sacrament meeting but had to attend another ward for the rest of the meetings (for his calling). I was a little nervous as to how Camille would do but she was an angel. She was smiling at me during Relief Society so I tried to capture it when we got home. Mike is now home playing games with the kids, our crock-pot dinner is smelling scrumptious, I got out of the house today, we have temperature in the high 30's this next week, so today is just a happy Sunday!

5 comments:

The Prigmore Family said...

Oh Niki she is so sweet! I LOVE her eyes. It's great to have days that go smoothly. It's what I hang on to when I'm having a day that's not! When are you bringing that beauty to San Diego?

Jessica 7 said...

Great smile! She reminds me of Adam with that expression.

Jodi said...

She is beautiful! That adorable face would make anyone happy. I can't wait until I get to meet her. I hope it happens soon. Let me know next time you're going to San Diego, so maybe we can coordinate.

Holly said...

She's So beautiful! Congratulations to you all! We're sorry we missed you over the holidays. We went to see Rob's brother but we all ended up with the stomach flu. All 11 kids and 6 adults. It wasn't pretty. Hopefuly we'll get back up to see you all.

Lanna Palmer said...

What a doll! She looks so much like Adam in that picture! I love the new family pic you put up, you guys look so happy:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...