Thursday, February 7, 2013

Christmas Morning

It was nice to have Christmas morning at our house and we sure must have been good this year!
Camille was excited about every little thing in her stocking and wanted me to take pictures of it all. 
Calvin clearly woke up hungry and wanted to eat all morning long.  Luckily for him there were a lot of yummy treats in his stocking that kept him busy for some time.
Camille still excited about the stocking.
Adam with a pile of his gifts.
Anna gave Camille this flower and ribbon dress-up headband.  I'm not sure who was more excited... Anna giving the gift or Camille opening it.
Adam reading his card to Camille.  Again, I love the excitement of both of them. 
This year we got Lazer Tag guns from Grandma & Grandpa Morris.  They are good indoor and outdoor and are as much fun for the adults as they are for the kids.  They were so much fun in fact that I had to take them away from Mike and Adam so we could finish opening presents.  They just wanted to keep playing.  Later in the week the Gray boys had a  serious competition outside in the snow dodging trees and running through the park trying to tag each other.  
Anna got a bunk bed for her American Girl Doll and another doll.  I made the bedding for it and it has been a prized toy for sure. 
Anna trying out some new perler bead shapes.
Camille working on her perler bead shape.
Pure joy!
Adam trying out Perplexus.
My baby boy... I sure do love him!


2 comments:

Jenna said...

So cute! Can't wait to spend next Christmas with you guys in California!

Janis said...

Hmmm, I thought I had commented on all of these posts already. Maybe it didn't take. Anyway, it looks like you have some mighty good kids because Santa sure hit your home! Love how they are excited to give their own gifts too. Glad the laser tag guns were a hit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...