Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentine's

I love chocolate.  I mean really love chocolate. And Valentine's Day is the perfect time to share my love of chocolate with others.  I learned to make truffles from my MIL year ago and have made it a tradition to make them every year since.  Of course over the years my list has grown longer and longer and now includes teachers at school, home and visiting teachers, Mike's co-workers, and of course my amazing friends.  This year I made regular chocolate centers, orange chocolate centers, cream cheese Oreo centers, and mint Oreo centers.  It's always a lot of work, but fun to share chocolate with those I love. 




3 comments:

Jenna said...

Man I wish I lived closer so I could be on that list!

Janis said...

ME TOO! :)

Natalie and Jeff said...

I am totally craving those truffles!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...