Thursday, June 3, 2010

Preschool Graduation
































Anna has officially graduated from Mom and Kids Preschool. I made little "yearbooks" for each of the kids with a message from each friend and pictures of the last two years. I passed them out at our graduation party. Looking back over my time teaching this group I can definitely see growth in each of them. Thanks for a fun two years of preschool my little Anna Banana!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh, my! Anna looks so big and look at that long hair! And love the tutu suit!

Jessi said...

congrats! wish we could have been there! they all look so proud of them selfs-- as they should be! wahoo!

Erin said...

Yay Anna! Way to go Niki for all your hard work. :)

Sheralie said...

So cute! I am really impressed with you and all of your hard work with preschool.

Janis said...

Its the first of many graduations for her and you! That teaching credential has come in handy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...