A few weeks ago I helped out at the annual field day at Adam's school. It was fun to be out on such a beautiful day and to be recognized by many students as "Adam's Mom". Here's my little guy (literally) with his partner Mark. Yes, they are in the same grade. Mark is just one of the tallest in the class and Adam one of the shortest. They were paired together for the day and got to compete against each other in several events. After all the events the kids got to enjoy popsicles together. What a fun day!
Adam and his teacher Mrs. Zeman

2 comments:
All the pictures are so cute! I am jealous of your blogging talents. Also, I laughed for a long time reading all your kids' quotes! So funny!
Adam is a cutie! I love those end of the year parties. What an accomplishment to be done with another year! I wish moms got such parties....
Post a Comment