Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Chocolate Face and Tears

Today we went to Grandma's house for lunch. Camille was getting tired (i.e. cranky) so we finished up quickly and Grandma sent us home with a little treat. Here is what Camille looked like when we got home. I just love her little chocolate face! It's a good thing too because she was a tough-y today. Even on the tough days I know I'm going to miss that little face when she's grown. Sometimes it's just hard to remember that amongst her cries.

My little Crying Camille,
Be happy.
I love you,
Mom

1 comment:

Sheralie said...

Some days are tough, aren't they? Yesterday was a tough afternoon here and then I burned dinner. Darn. Thank goodness for sleep and a new day and new chance. It brings me comfort to know we are living parallel lives...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...