Thursday, May 27, 2010

Wisconsin Dells

Last weekend we made a trip to Wisconsin Dells and met up with Niki's uncle's (more like cousin but technically uncle) family from Chicago. We rented a villa this time around and stayed an extra night so the adults could stay up late playing games. Although I didn't win the Settlers/ Cities and Knights match up we still had a blast. I'd even say that after 4 years in a row this one was the best. (Past years here and here.)

Mike with the kiddos



















Here's my baby



















Don't you just love her tutu suit?



















Anna & Adam with cousin Christian (1st cousin once removed to be correct:)




















Anna on waterslide

6 comments:

Jeff & Melissa said...

That looks like so much fun!

Sheralie said...

I have always heard of the dells but never have been. Looks really nice.

BTW do Emily and Casey still live near you?

Janis said...

Love Camille's tutu suit. :) What no pics of you and Mike with Sean and Wendy? Glad you all had a good time.

Jenna said...

I love how Anna is picking her wedgie after she gets out of the slide. We always seem to get good photos of that! haha

Niki said...

Yes, I noticed the wedgie pick too. Pretty funny.

Mom- I know I didn't get any great shots of the adults.

Jennyminda said...

Sooo cute!! The kids are getting so big... loved the wedgie too... Ava caught that on too... she laughed hard!! The Galitskys

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...