Saturday, July 3, 2010

Bubby turns 7

My Bubby Boy turned 7 this last week! It is hard to believe I have a 7 year old and even harder to believe he will be getting baptized in just one year. He is such a wonderful son and oldest child and I'm very grateful to have had him first to be an example to his siblings.

We had a fun week celebrating his birthday 3 days in a row. It started last Sunday with a birthday dinner at Grandma & Grandpa Gray's. We had a yummy dinner, banana splits (with candles), and Adam loved his new binoculars that Grandpa helped pick out. We are headed to Yellowstone at the end of the month so Adam can't wait to get some close up views of the animals.
Adam & Grandpa with new binoculars



















Blowing out candles on the banana split














On the day of his birthday we took two of his good friends that are girls to see the new Toy Story III.



















Aunt Erin also showed up with a sweet present. She made a candy cake for Adam that he has been enjoying and sharing all week.



















The day after his birthday we had his party- his first all boy party- at the Grand Slam. We had a hard time limiting the list for the party (driving and supervising were the limiters) so we opted to take his two good girl friends to the movie the day before. It worked out and I think everyone had a good time at both events. The boys enjoyed mini golf, batting cages, bumper cars, arcade, and pizza and I had to do nothing. It was perfect!














I did make his birthday cake (a baseball in a mitt) and cupcakes (baseballs) for the party. Happy Birthday Adam Harrison Gray! I love you.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...