For Memorial Day weekend we packed up the car and drove 3 1/2 hours to Wisconsin Dells (the self-proclaimed Water Park Capital of the World). We stayed at the Wilderness Resort boasting 3 indoor and 2 outdoor water parks. This is our second year to visit the Dells or as our kids say "Consin Dells". Last year a friend invited us to join them and we had a blast. This year we had 5 families from our ward go at the same time. It worked out great for the kids who got to play with their friends and for the adults who took turns watching kids so everyone could go on the bigger water slides. I think we will make this a tradition every year (just not on Memorial Day weekend).
Niki & Anna on the lazy river

Adam & Anna in front of a bear display

Mike & the kids heating up in the spa

Adam thought this floating crocodile was really cool
4 comments:
Fun stuff! We will definitely be joining you guys next year! I wish it could have worked out this year!
I just can't get enough "Consin Dells" You look great Niki! It will be a blast next year, for sure!
What a BLAST! I was just telling Dan the other day that waterparks are the best. I love the picture of you & Anna in the tube! Hottie!
Nikki, adorable pictures, especially because who looks good in chlorine swim water? You do! Looks like you had a great weekend!!
Post a Comment