Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thunderclouds and Bubbies

Mike took this cute picture of the kids this week. The tree is not glowing or on fire there's just some funny lighting going on. But the clouds, the clouds are real. Welcome to the Midwest and spring thunderclouds. They are really quite amazing especially when you can watch them roll in and fill up the sky.

Happy Thursday Everyone!

4 comments:

Jeff & Melissa said...

Oh my gosh, they are getting so big! Anna looks almost as tall as Adam and Camille is so grown up!

Sheralie said...

It looks like Moses's burning bush :)

Russ, Julie, and Kids said...

What a cool picture! I love it!

Janis said...

Sheralie and I think along the same lines. I thought the tree looks like the tree of life of which we want all of our family to partake. Good FHE lesson there. Frame it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...