Today is the last day of April! April. Really? Where does the time go? We are now 1/3 of the way through 2010! Do you ever feel like life speeds up the older you get? Maybe it's because our responsibilities increase and daily routines take up all the time (laundry, cleaning, cooking, cleaning again, blah, blah, blah). I once saw an add for a cleaning service that said, "Life's too short to clean your own house." At the time I laughed at it, but you know there maybe something to it. Just a thought.
Yesterday was full of blah, blah, blahs of mundane responsibilities and yet I don't want April to be over quite yet. Hopefully those up coming summer days will slow down. I am really looking forward to them and don't want them to zip by just like January, February, March, and now April. Ok maybe just March and April, the winter months do seem to drag a bit.
Anyways, here are the last of the pictures from my brother's wedding. Enjoy.
I thought this was a cute one

2 comments:
Well I have some definite thoughts about cleaning and chores, we should chat. It is all about balance - gotta have fun with our children every day! Or it just isn't worth it. But without time to clean and regroup a little, life gets a little silly too. And how else will your children learn to be responsible like you?...Off my soapbax now. Can't wait for Summer here either!
I can't believe Matt is all grown up - I don't think I have seen him in ages. Most of you family, really. Your Mom is beautiful, and your sisters too! And new sis-in-law. How fun!
I love that picture of you kids together! Ah, here I am typing on your blog and your name just came up as being on Skype!
Post a Comment