1. It's WO-HOO Day! (In our house we call Friday wo-hoo day.) I get to spend the whole weekend with my honey and kiddos home.
2. My cute Camille Beale and her wide-stance walk. It makes me smile every time.
3. The sun is shining and the temperature is rising.
4. Erin (my sister in law) gets back in town today. Erin- I missed you, call me so we can chat.
5. I have left-over pizza in the fridge for lunch- yes, this makes me happy.
6. I have fresh flowers in 3 rooms right now- make that 2- one of them is on it's way out. And, yes I know I'm spoiled but it makes me happy especially when cooped up in the house.
7. I have a handy husband that can build an extra 300 square feet of storage space in our garage in a few hours. (Another step in the basement remodel- get more storage space- check.)
8. Zyrtec is a wonder drug and a life saver for Adam this spring. The poor kid woke up with watery eyes, sneezing, and running nose, 2Tbsp and a bit of gagging and he's back to normal.
9. Badminton. Yes, Badminton. Mike bought a set on clearance about 2 years ago and we finally set it up last night. The kids loved it and we were all laughing playing last night. Who doesn't need a good laugh now and again. It makes me smile to think about it.
10. I get to see my family in T-13 days for my brother's wedding. Can't wait to see you all!

3 comments:
These are great Happy Thoughts. Can't wait to see you too!
Thanks Niki, I just saw this! That's the nicest post EVER! :) Love you!
I should probably look at the good in life, but with this blasted snow that keeps coming, I am getting depressed. Thanks for the happy post to help make me happy! Miss you all!
Post a Comment