Friday, August 1, 2008

Are you going tonight?




















Is anyone going to the midnight release tonight? I'm going out with the girls again for dinner & then the release!

4 comments:

Jessica 7 said...

Have fun! I'm not going to the release. I've actually placed a hold on one of the ordered copies at the library, so we'll see how soon I get it. I may be able to borrow it before that comes through. Enjoy ignoring your family until you get the book read! ;)

Erin said...

Didn't go but I sure thought of you late last night..."I love you Edward...I mean Mike" - hehe just kidding - love ya!

corey said...

I just got the first one, and I'm hooked! congrats on the pregnancy -- such great news!!

Mom said...

Nikki, It's me...your aunt Jann. Please email me at jrmorris@tcresidential.com. I have a picture I want to send you. I think you will laugh. I love this blogging thing...even though I don't do it, I love keeping up with everyone else. Your little family is beautiful. Please email me. I'll tell you more in the email. Love Ya...Jann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...