Not too much is new here but I haven't posted for awhile so I guess it's time so I don't lose all my readers. If you didn't notice the ticker- yes I am pregnant & due January 22nd. I was quite sick for awhile but after hitting the magical 16 week mark most of that is gone now. I guess one exciting thing is that we have felt the baby move quite a bit. It (soon to be changed to he or she when we know) is VERY strong & I'm only 17 1/2 weeks. I felt movement at 14 weeks and Mike could feel it move at 16 weeks. I know this is incredibly early so I guess we have another strong Gray on the way.
Other than that we have just been enjoying the summer and staying up late watching Olympics. I love watching them & feel totally inspired as I sit every night eating popcorn. Mike has at least put his inspiration into action and is playing in a two man sand volleyball tournament with his brother Matt this weekend. I'll let you know how it turns out.
12 comments:
My birthday is Jan. 22nd! It's a good day to be born!
Yay for another baby Gray! Jan. 16th is my birthday, so I'll finally have a buddy in my lonely birthday month/season. Can't wait to hear who'll be joining us! I'm so glad you're feeling better now.
congrats on the baby! i saw your mom at my sister's wedding. wish we could have coordinated trips and caught up again.
Congratulations Niki - babies ahhhh! I'm glad you are feeling better.
You are almost halfway through the pregnancy! Congrats. We are so excited for you guys.
I personally think it's a boy.
I think it will be a boy.
I think it's a girl.
I guess when you vote, a cookie gets put on your computer, so we could only place one vote from our computer. The kids wanted to vote, so I helped them do that by leaving a comment. :)
i think it's a girl... it would be fun for Anna to have a sister. I miss Elm Creek beach, but mostly miss the friends at the beach!
So off subject, but do you remember freshman year when you, me and Linds would be in your room and we would be talking about something, and you wouldn't get it for whatever reason?...but linds would always reply Nikkkiii! Just makes me laugh. Just adding to not much new.
Yay! We're so excited for you! Can't wait for this Friday!
I just noticed we both posted olympic blogs on the same day! Mine was a little deceiving...I thought about pasting my head on an athlete's body but figured that would be taking it a little too far......:)
Post a Comment