Friday, August 29, 2008

It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!

We had our ultrasound today and found out we're having a little girl. She looks great and moved a ton (like always) during the ultrasound. When I picked up the kids from my friend's house and told them the news they had mixed reactions. Anna jumped up & then fell on the floor when she found out. She was so excited and kept saying, "I knew it was a girl." Adam on the other hand made a very sad face for several minutes. I'm sure he'll get used to the idea soon enough. We are very happy but still a little surprised. Mike & I both thought it was another boy. About 1/3 of you were right including our niece Rebecca!

8 comments:

Jessica 7 said...

Hooray for another sweet Gray girl!! Congratulations!! We're so happy to hear that everything is looking good, and Rebecca is ever so pleased to have been right. We love you!

Becky said...

Congratulations guys! Isn't it amazing how much they move around in there? I love it. Excited for you!

Mia said...

We are very excited for you guys. Yeah for Girls! I'm so glad Anna will get to have a sister close to her. 3 years is actually very close in age. They will be best friends, forever! Congrats.

Derek and Emily said...

Congrats! We're so excited for you guys, you make such adorable children! I think I voted girl.

leah said...

WOw! Congrats on #3!!!!!!!!

Lori said...

Congratulations! And for the record I guessed right!

The Prigmore Family said...

yay!!! I'm sure Adam will love his new little sis and Anna will be such a cute big sister. I hope they look alike and then you can dress them the same and everyone would love it and it would be awesome. Can't wait to see the lil new princess!

steveandjonelle said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...