Every Friday we head over to Elm Creek "Beach" to play & visit with friends. Elm Creek is a wonderful park with camping, biking trails, skiing & tubing in the winter, and the "beach" in the summer. The first two years we lived here I refused to let my kids call it the beach. Growing up in San Diego I just couldn't palate the idea that this is a beach. Alas, I have now accepted that Elm Creek is our little beach. For those of you still in CA I realize that our man-made, chlorinated lake/pond is just a wanna-be beach. But the kids love it and so do I.

2 comments:
It's great that you have a place to enjoy some fun in the sun! We miss you!
I had no idea you were pregnant until I saw the little ticker on your blog. CONGRATS!! I hope you're feeling good.
Post a Comment