June was a whirlwind month for us- hence the lack of postings. We finished off the month with a family reunion on Mike's side. We had a great time visiting with family and doing many activities including: visiting Winter Quarters & The Kanesville Tabernacle (LDS sites), celebrating Adam's 5th birthday, pony rides, mini-golf, indoor play center for the kids, paddle boats, a conservatory, making crafts, and a lot of food & games.
For any mini-golf fans out there you have to watch this video. This was the last hole of the course & was actually very difficult. You can't tell but there is a ramp to get up to the hole which is sitting on a platform. Mike wanted a little footage and grabbed the camera just in time. The amazing thing is, is that we played the course again another day and he did this again on the same hole! Watch out Tiger Woods! :)
Melody + Corbin Engagement
5 years ago




5 comments:
That was fun - cute slideshow!
I love the slideshow! I want to learn how to do that. It looks like you had a great time!
Wow! What a great golf shot! I've got to take my boys to try that. They've been making golf clubs out of tinker toys and golfing in the kitchen. I love keeping track of you guys this way!
Are you kidding me?!!! You need to get on the phone with Nike right now and get some moolah for that talented son of yours.
Post a Comment