Saturday, July 19, 2008

Last weekend we took the kids to see Wall-E in the theater. This is only the second time we've taken them to a theater and they did pretty well. Adam was a bit concerned for the character during intense moments and kept asking me what was going to happen. Anna on the other hand ate a ton of popcorn & candy and then took a nap in my lap. There was some kind of promo going on at the theater so the kids both got a watch with Wall-e & Eve-a on it. When they can find them, they wear the watches everywhere so they can tell me the time.

Overall rating of the movie 3 out of 5. It was definitely enjoyable with several funny moments that we enjoyed more than our kids. Although I would not consider this to be a Disney classic, it was different, creative, & entertaining.

1 comment:

Jeff & Melissa said...

We saw this movie too and really liked it. I liked the premise more than anything, I mean come on...we have so much trash that it's piled up as high as buildings and leave Earth for a "cruise spaceship" while the robots clean up our mess? And then let the robots do everything for us so we can sit on our "recliners" zooming around to the next liquified meal-in-a-cup with our noses buried in TV and all become obese because of the lack of moving? Classic...I hope we never get to be that bad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...