Last weekend my friend Becky was in town for a visit & surprise baby shower. (She's having a girl after three boys- congrats Becky!) Later that night a few of us went to PF Chang's for dinner & yummy dessert. I love having such good friends that also love Girl's Night Out. Many of us have read the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer so after dinner we stood outside for another 20 minutes discussing questions and ideas about the next book. Can't wait until August 2nd- the last book, Breaking Dawn, comes out!
5 comments:
I just finished the 3rd Twilight book today, so I'm all caught up! I'm glad you got to have a fun night with your friends!
I love those books too! Did you know they're making a movie too? I'm so excited. I'm bummed I missed the get together in Poway last month. Hopefully, I can be there for the next one. I miss you tons!
I'm glad I'm not the only adult going to the midnight parties. It's so good.
Hey Niki, just found your blog and have been reading to see what you guys have been up to. It's been a long time! Glad to see your little family is doing well. :o)
Hey Nikki,
That was so much fun! It was an awesome shower and then fun to catch up with you at PF Changs!!
Post a Comment