The month of May flew by and now we are one day away from summer vacation! Here are a few things that happened last month:
I got to see my friend and neighbor, Valentina, become a US citizen. She is originally from Ukraine and has been working to become a citizen for a long time. She has 5 kids and is a stay at home mom too. We actually have a few stay at home moms on our street which is rare but nice to have.
We are in full swing of the baseball season. Adam in playing for the Los Angeles Dodgers this year.
Adam and Anna had their piano recital for the year. Adam played Fur Elise, Anna played Trumpets, and they played Colorful Sunset as a duet together. They did great and I'm proud of the progress they made this year.
Their piano teach this year was Rebekah Ehlert. She did a great job and drives to our house for the lessons which was fabulous.
Grandma & Grandpa Gray came to the recital. We've been continuing with our around the world Sunday dinners and get to see Grandma & Grandpa most Sundays. I love having family close by.
And last but not least, Adam earned his Bear award in Cub Scouts along with a gold and three silver arrow points. He also earned the baseball belt loop and pin and weather belt loop and pin. I think he's up to 13 belt loops now. Here I am getting my Mother's pin for the Bear award.

No comments:
Post a Comment