I ran the Tater Daze 5k last weekend. It was fun to run with so many people I knew from our city. I got 29:05 (9:37 pace) which definitely isn't my fastest, but it was still a good run. Anna and Adam ran the 1/2 mile fun run and Camille ran the 1/4 mile fun run. Camille was so excited and kept calling it her "mini-race". I think she smiled the whole race. Adam ended up getting 5th in his race. He wants to run the 5k next year.
Running is always more fun with friends!




2 comments:
Great job to all the runners in the family. BTW, I had to update my pace on my blog because I totally had it wrong. But I believe yours might be wrong too--I think your mile pace would be 9:22. Check it again so you can give yourself credit if it's due :)
The kids are taking after their awesome mom!! What a fun family activity. :)
Post a Comment