Camille and Namoi enjoying the fondue
More fondue fun
My little friend, Landen
Adam & Morgan enjoying the fondue
The spread
We had a large entertainment area with a tv, pool table, and game table.
Ava and Camille were little besties on this trip.
Calvin petting the crocodile
Camille was more adventurous this year and loved doing the raft rides. We would make her walk up the stairs every time and she was sure worn out by the end.
I love this guy. He's so much fun but so much work right now.
Brooklyn and Anna were together for a lot of the trip.
Morgan and Adam again
Camille & Ava
Calvin picking the Gorilla's nose, good times
We brought our laser tag guns and a lot of games. The condo was as much fun as the water park. Mike grew out his beard that week and was pretty scruffy by the end of the trip.
Lego time
Since I did the desserts I didn't have to cook a single meal which was great.
Anna and Brooklyn at dinner
Morgan, Nash, and Adam loading up the ice cream toppings.
Mary Ann entertained us all. I'm telling you fondue is always a crowd-pleaser.
Cute Naomi was so happy about her new key chain and wanted to show everyone.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

1 comment:
Looks so fun!
Post a Comment