Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Mother's Day

Being a Mom is the seriously the best job in the world.  Trying to remind myself of that during the rough times is always the trick.  I don't often get my picture taken with all my kids but every Mother's Day I try to get in the picture to have some memories as my kids grow.  This year we didn't get the picture before church.  This was a mistake.  After a long day I tried to capture the perfect Mother's Day picture.  This is what I got...
 Anna had a stomach ache and had fallen asleep on the couch.  She tried to smile but it looked more like a grimace.  Adam was having trouble keeping his eyes open because of the lighting. He has some seriously sensitive eyes. Calvin never looked at the camera but did sit on my lap nicely.  Camille won most photogenic for this session.  So maybe we didn't get the perfect picture this year but I sure do love these kids!  Happy (albeit-late) Mother's Day to you.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

There still all cute! Love those bubbies!

Janis said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too! You are an awesome mom!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...