Hello again. I am back from California and survived my 16.5 miles. Actually, I really enjoyed it, and would love to run another Ragnar. Life has been busy and the blog has taken the backseat this past month but I'm ready to start again. California in April was beautiful! BEAUTIFUL! The weather was perfect and I loved seeing my family and all the familiar sights of my childhood. I escaped a huge snow storm in MN and thoroughly enjoyed texting pics of the beach and In N Out to Mike. I love my family and it was so nice to see them. Anna came with me on this trip and she got to stay at my parent's house while I was running. Here are the pictures of my trip minus the race (that deserves a separate post)...
I took a picture of Bailey sleeping. He's really old and may not be around next time I make it to CA. Even though he's mostly blind and deaf he still got excited and recognized me when I got there.
Rhyss- she didn't like getting her picture taken but I managed to get a few shots of her. What a cutie.
Good old Pops. I love him.
Me and Natalie, my awesome sister-in-law.
Anna and Logan spent many hours on the trampoline. Those two were inseparable
Cousins
In N' Out picnic lunch. I could go for that again right now.
Sisters
Jeff & Nat
Fun at the park
Anna loved the sun so much and kept saying we should move out here.
I am my mother's daughter, yes?
Devon has grown at least a foot since I saw him last!
Reading to Rhyssie-Roo
Anna after the Shamu show at Sea World
Anna & Logan at Sea World. Cousins are so fun.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

2 comments:
We thoroughly enjoyed your trip. I'm so glad you take pictures because I don't so much any more. It's fun to remember all we did. Miss you!!
What a great trip!! I think you and Natalie totally look related. I love seeing all the pictures of the kids too :)
Post a Comment